Thursday 18 June 2015

Beginnings

      Hello everyone. Hola, bonjour, hallo, cześć. Ey.
     One more blogger, you may think. One more asshole blogger who will write hundreds of pages of bullshit about fashion, food and makeup. One more asshole blogger who will based her incomes on a silly blog. 
Or not.
     My name is Carmen. I've been participating on Social Networks my whole adolescence. I registered on a forum 10 years ago (which main topic I will explain later; or not), discovered Facebook and Twitter in 2009 (in Spain, it was quite an early discovery), and I "killed" my accounts on MySpace, Metro and Fotolog and Tuenti ("Spanish" Facebook) some years ago. Now I mainly use Tumblr, Instagram, and Whatsapp. I also joined Flickr, Pinterest and WeHeartIt in order to share my photos. But Yahoo deleted the email account I used for Flickr (now I use 500px), I don't understand how Pinterest works, and I barely use WeHeartIt. Oh, and I almost forget it! I also have an account on Trentation and Lookbook.
     As you can see, I have been everywhere. I also used to publish in two blogs here, in Blogger, which I left to die as well. Shame on Tumblr. 
     Why have I decided to start a blog?
     I think I need some place where I can write about anything that comes to my mind about my likes and dislikes. I need to share my ideas with the world without looking as an asshole on Twitter everytime I get mad at something. I want to learn, and maybe, if I get the chance, I want to teach. 
     So, stay with me, spread the word, and welcome everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment