Monday 22 June 2015

Breakfast time

     Everyone has heard this sentence at least once in his life, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". In my case, though it is still so important (specially for children), lunch seems to be more important as far as quantity is concerned. My breakfast has always been based on a cup of milk with ColaCao (a kind of powder cacao) and 10 cookies. Some days I had toast with tomato, plum mermelade or "churros" and "manjabanillas" on Sundays. Therefore, my breakfast are a little "heavy", but of sugar. 
     When I started going at the University, I had to move to another city during the 9 months of each school year. I had the oportunity to vary my meals, though I still had more or less the same as at home. However, lately I have been trying to eat healthier, I started changing my breakfast. The main change I did was to substitute my cup of milk with Colacao by a cup of green or red tea, and a natural orange juice. I also have a toast with olive oil and tomato, which I think is much healthier than cookies, pancakes, or any other thing full of sugar. Nevertheless, somedays I still have my routinary cup of milk with cookies, so I'm doing this change little by little. Besides, I LOVE my old breakfast! hahaha.
     Anyway, today I tried something else: toast with jam, fresh cheese and olive oil. And this is the result:


     Hope you enjoyed my post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment